What's your idea of a perfect night?

On a cool night, reading a good book or with my best friend, while high, drinking a cold Dr. Pepper and eating Reeses. :)

Yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much the same as yours. Except, substitute cool night for warm night, best friend for lover, Dr. Pepper for a Vodka/Coke, and Reeses for french fries and gravy.

Oh, and a fire. I can stare at fire for hours, even when I'm not high.

• Theres a form of meditation popular with buddhists in India where they stare into the bases of fires.

• Beer is too weak? I like beer.

I suppose, that's all you though. Potato salad sounds good right about now.

• mmm... you're a genius!

What Guys Said 11

• The girl I'm crushing on agrees to go on an evening walk with me. We spend hours just walking and talking, stopping every now and again to admire the midnight sky. We start going up a bit of a slippery path where she stumbles but I easily catch her. I start thinking of how amazing the night is going, get distracted, and fall on my ass serenaded by the sound of her hysterical laughter. The night gets colder, I give her my coat to keep her warm, I start freezing, then am pleasantly surprised as she leans into me to keep me warm as well. We slowly wend our way back to her dorm, I walk her up the steps where she gives me a hug and a peck on the cheek, saying we should do it all again soon. Best night ever, though who knows tonight might be even better.

• Realistic given what I have access to? Or something more fantasy/movie-like? Elaborate please for me to answer =)

• if you may, I would like to hear both. :)

• Realistic - an evening of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (soon to be replaced by Battlefield 3) with my friends on my squad, standup comedy on TV as the background noise, the slight burning in my abs from having done a good workout earlier in the day, followed by going to sleep cuddled up with my dog.

Fantasy/movie-like - nighttime canyon racing on the motorcycle

• hanging out with a beautiful girl that I get along with well. walk around downtown being impulsive get home eat drink some wine get high watch a movie and then... ill leave the rest to your imagination ;)

• Then, fall asleep in each others arm. ^_^

• holy sh*t why didn't I read this before lol, you added such a beautiful ending to my idea! lets get cyber married !

• A perfect night for me at the very least would be just chilling, after a hard week's worth of work.

• ehmmm for me perfect night should be a quiet night, listening to jazz music( Billie Holiday ), drinking beer and eating peanuts

and it can't be perfect if my mind wasn't clear I mean with no worries at all , so it also depends on life style, if I was really active and positive then it's all good :)

• hanging wiht the guys playing call of duty or something

for a girl going out to the movies

on a date with a girl is me cooking dinner and the go to the beach and watch the sunset

• Mmm I would take her out to eat and then go back home and cuddle her with music and a movie

• being outside cuddling with my significant other in a nature area on a cool, dark night under the moonlight. just lying there under the stars with a blanket and each other. all is serine and well. ahhh

• no such thing as perfect for anything so idk...

as close to perfect tho, I'd say a night with the girl I love just having fun, loving her, making love to her, going to bed with her.

• Call of Duty, an awesome meal, about 12 beers (minimum), smoke a doob, and a booty call :)

(all of these things can occur in any particular order)

• Nachos, coke, p*rn and some wet wipes

What Girls Said 8

• Cozy night in while it's raining outside. Light drumming on the windows and rooftop. Nice and warm inside. Making some kind of comfort food, like pasta or spaghetti, or soup. Playing board games with some friends. Cuddling with someone sweet while watching a spooky film with some dessert.. chocolate cake and ice cream, with chopped strawberries. Then curling up with a book just before bedtime, jazz music playing softly, relaxing with nothing to do the next day, and it's still raining

• A carefree night with no worries at all..

Preferably a night out on the town with friends all dressed-up going to a lounge/club,

Or a walk along the waterfront/sitting on the beach star gazing with a guy. (:

• mine is hanging out with my best friend watching movies, and ordering sushi

• my 2 besties, Junk food, house music, movies...and that is it...I will fist pump my arms to sleep.

• No worries, no deadlines...just a friend, oreos, and a glass of milk (for dunking)

• A chilly night out with friends to go watch a horror movie. Even better if it's closer to Halloween. :)

• Would you walk home afterwards? & Good deal. October is going by fast.

• Thank you!

That's my little brothers b-day!

Happy early cake day to you! :)

• Thank you. :D

• Great meal/movie and good company:)

• a quiet dinner and movie with my bf