Are blind dates effective?

Today my best guy friend decided that he's tired of seeing me fall for the "wrong" type of guys. (guys that hurt me) He offered to set me up on a few dates with "good guys", who treat girls right.

We've been friends for four years, & we talk about everything..but I'm not so sure.

From the experience you've had, are blind dates a good idea?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I have never been on a bllind date, but I think you should at least give it a try.

You have known this guy for 4 years and talk about everything, so he must know you pretty well. I would trust him to set you up with someone, and keep an open mind. You might not be instantly attracted to the person that he sets you up with, if you usually go for the wrong guys and the person that he may set you up with might not be the one for you, but this guy will try his hardest to set you up with someone who is compatible with you, and will treat you well.

Give it a try, what have you got to loose? Just a few hours of your time, that's all. If you don't like it then don't do it again. Your friend cares for you and wants to see you with someone who will treat you right.