Have I scared him off?

I met this guy Sunday night while we were out (it is now Wednesday). He has text me since and seemed keen to catch up. Yesterday I text him first askig how his day was and convo flowed from there. It was 11pm and the convo kinda just died off and he didn't keep it going. I then went to sleep (well tried to) but I couldn't stop thinking about him. It was almost 12.30am and I text him again saying I couldn't stop thinking about him. He hasn't replied and I don't blame him Because it's a bit soon to say that but do you think I've scared him off now? And should I text him again later in the week (if I don't hear from him) to confirm our catch up (which he wanted to happen)

What Guys Said 1

• It's hard to say if you've scared him off. Since you just met him in Saturday he might be kind of freaked out by the "I can't stop thinking about you" thing. But he may also be flattered by it. It depends on the type of guy he is. I say you should try to text him later on in the week to see if you get a response. If you don't get a response it could be that he isn't interested. In which case it would be better to move on.

What Girls Said 0