Would you ditch a guy for not making a move?

Usually I wait to do anything physical with a girl until I know we're dating and she's comfortable with it. To me that means a few dates and knowing a bit about each other. I've been on tons of first and second dates with girls but they usually dump me after that.

One said I wasn't manly enough because I don't act sexual with women enough

Most Helpful Girl

• i would appreciate that he's not the type who wants to jump on me, but he would have to be affectionate somehow to display his interest. at least handholding, hugging or me being in his arms, playfulness or something. some girls might assume you like them as a friend if you just act like it

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• You're doing too little, and waiting too long.

Girls want you to act like they like them, just not to be rude about it. Nobody wants to be made to feel uncomfortable, but a little honest enthusiasm is flattering. If you're not throwing little signs, hinting that this is the beginning of a romantic or sexual relationship, she will often conclude that you don't find her attractive enough--NOT what you want her to think.

• You should be flirting and probably touching her by second date. You don't need to have sex with her, but you should not be acting like her brother.

• yes they can

A-they think your a pu s s

B-some girls want to be dominated and want aggressive guys who make the first move

C-they don't want to be put in a bad position and will leave you as they think you don't like them and your wasting their time

• Yes women who want sex will leave you if you are not giving them sex much like any human would if that's what they want.

• very likely they will