Very strange situation.

So I've been talking to two girls for a week now and I really like both of them. I managed to get a date with Girl A for this Friday but I continued to talk to Girl B. Well, tonight I got a text from Girl B asking if I knew Girl A. Apparently, they are best friends 0.0 We all laughed about it but Girl B seemed really disappointed and I feel kind of bad about it considering that she seemed more excited about meeting me than Girl A. Since then, Girl B kind of backed off because her friend got to me first.

My question is: do you think I've ruined my chance with both of them since it would be kind of awkward if I dated Girl A knowing her best friend has a crush on me? Also, it's probably not possible for me to go on a date with both now without it coming between their friendship, is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea what to do, other than sell this as a soap opera script. I have a hard enough time telling girls who don't know each other I'm getting exclusive with one of them. I guess you could convert to Mormonism and they could learn to share. ;)

What Girls Said 1

• um A is not into in my oppinion B was really into you but it got ruined if you completely stopped talking to A and totally buttered up B like flowers and crap you could get her

What Guys Said 1

• Hahaaha no it's not possible lol