If you meet a guy online and end up really liking each other is that really a good idea?

I have met and fallen head over heels with a guy I technically have never met. We talk for hours we send each other cute videos and pictures. And I am going to meet him soon. But is this kinda of crazy idea, sometimes I think like what if this isn't real or something or how can I be falling for someone I have never met is this healthy. Then I thought that maybe it is a good thing that I can like someone for who they are and not for like just their looks and the ability to hold someones hand and etc. what are your thoughts on this type of dating? is it possible?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's a crazy idea, you can meet people anywhere.

• yeah in a weird way I think the whole story is kinda romantic lol

What Guys Said 1

• I think idealistically, it's great. The idea that they cannot physically influence your emotions is romantic, in my opinion. However, realistically it's hard to actualize without the ambition from both people. Is it a good idea? Of course it is, there's obviously vast potential. If you don't meet, you will never know what could have been. It's called life, you only live it once so take a chance ;)

What Girls Said 1

• my dad met his wife online [: they have been together for over 10 years now