Is it bad that I would never date a guy...?

I am only 16, but very mature for my age. I've had to serious realtionships and a couple boyfriends here and there but theyve all been older then me. My serious boyfriends were both 21, and the others vary from 19-21. I'm just not physically, mentally, or emotionally attracted to guys my age or guys younger than me. Or at least ones I have seen.

Is it bad that I go for older guys ooor what

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, your preference =)

What Guys Said 6

• You have your preference, it works for you, go with it.

It's acctually quite common for a girl your age to like guys in their mid twenties or so.

• You shold try dating girls of your age!

That also is extremely common for girls like you!

• Dating older men doesn't make you more mature.

• No nothing wrong with it you would be suprised how common this actually is.

• No problem with it but just be careful because a lot of people have issues with older guys dating younger girls.

• I honestly doubt you are exceptionally mature for your age. Very few women are in reality, while many claim to be. Don't concoct this delusion that you are somehow above men your own age, because that is simply asinine.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see any problem with it. I used to go for older guys all the time. Just make sure they have good intentions with you. Be careful and be safe :)