What is the best online dating site?

I'm single and never been in a real long term relationship. And I think it's about time lol.

What site do you think is the best? Where girls are not too shallow

Most Helpful Girl

• who knows, but you're yummy lookin lol

i love the people telling you that you don't have problems getting a girlfriend. because 1. you never said you couldn't get a girl, at least not here, just that you haven't been in a "real long term relationship" and 2. looks, alone, won't make people take you seriously. I know some hotties who I think are silly in general

ive known REALLY good looking people who found people online. I'm not into it but the people I know who are into it are really good looking. not all of them, but some.

are you Asian of some kind? indian or middle eastern, etc. ? The name made me think that and your face.sorry if I'm wrong haha

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 14

• ... like you need a dating site.

As if.

You could get a girl to be serious about you easily.

• Single? Good-looking? Where have you been all my life. lol You look very cute and sounds like you're actually going somewhere in life (according to your profile).

I think girls are more likely going to be shallow online since all they have is a picture and possibility a "yes" or "no" button. Not saying all girls are shallow though...

• I have been too focused with school(: and allways thought of girls as a distraction to my studies lol.

• Well keep focusing on your studies. If you find yourself in a comfortable position with school, then get more involved in social settings/outings. It's usually when you aren't looking does the right person come along.

• you're so cute! how could you have trouble getting a girl?

i'll give you a warning, though:

DONT USE PLENTYOFFISH.COM

it's the worst site out there. me mom used it. it's nothing but retards on there, seriously.

the girls are mostly sluts, and the guys are all jerks. half the time, people put a fake profile picture up, that's not really them. so when you go to meet them, you're like 'woah, where's the hot chick I saw in the picture?'

lol, I definitely don't recommend it.

good luck, though! :)

• I guess I should I add I have the same problem. I'm told I'm very attractive,yet I can't get a bf.

:(

• Plenty of fish you want to stay away from. Though it might be OK,for you(too many jerks for me).

I currently use speed date and have met quite a few great guys on there:)

Good luck!

• Yes hands down stay away from POF. Terrible site. No one pays for it so they are not serious. I know so many horror stories from people meeting on this site. Eharmony is decent I guess. I have never used them but seems like the reviews are pretty good.

• Girls are shallow everywhere. Besides, you're still young. You're cute, just go to a bar or a bookstore or something. You'll find someone.

• Ill have to agree on those comments. You don't really need a dating site. Not sure why. You don't look like you need a site :)

• You don't LOOK like you would need to use a dating site to get a girlfriend. Just saying.

• You have problems with finding a gf? :O

I can't help you in that, I don't know any dating sites, sorry :)

• Lol, look who is talking. You're the one that said I have a average face with a perfect body.

• Haha oops... You look good, don't worry

• I 'met' a guy on a dating site who's so flippen hot. Unfortunately,he lives out of state:(

• join eHarmony site. if you are really serious.

• try vkontakte.ru

• pof.com

• I think you should get married... and be a good boy.

• Unforunately I don't know of any good dating sites

but I agree with Sweet 18.

I wouldn't expect someone as good-looking as you needing to do online dating.

I have never been in a long term relationship myself so it's comforting to know that even attractive people have the same problem.

What Guys Said 11

• Probably plenty of fish.

• eHarmony. A couple of my family members have went to this website and they were both successful with 5 months of finding someone worth having.

Mostly because more people have heard about this site and have been put through serious question answering to find out what their personalitly is like and see if they are compatitable with whoever they are lookin for. So I just opened an account on eHarmony, it costs a little money, but I think its worth it! Good Luck!

• You look like a freaken model bro. You should have no problem getting a girl.

• I wondering the same thing.

POF is BS and OkCupid is full of dead accounts and bisexuals.

• Dude

U are like perfect...

Good looking and you have your life on track.

Anygirl that rejects is out of her mind

u don't need 'online dating' just pick any girl

• I wish I looked like you! :( You are lucky

• Wow most girls are retarded. You tell them you're looking for longterm and they answer you're good looking enough to attract a gf!

Girls, it's not about finding ANY girl, it's about finding the RIGHT girl. And dating sites allow you to sample many many more girls than other methods and filtering through all the girls you'd f***, or casually try as a girlfriend, in order to find a girl very special. You can't beat statistics.

I don't have a good advice, but go for a paying site so most fakers and non serious people are absent.

• You think dating sites let you sample more girls than real life does?

• ? Yes , big sites have millions of users

• 10 girls are masturbating to your pictures right now. I can tell by their answers. What a bunch of sluts haha

• I feel sorry for you man. Good looking people like you always have to wonder if people like them for them, or their looks.

• Look at all of those female responses thanks for making me jealous bro. LOL. Its cool though, I wish you the best.

• For you? www.plentyofd***s.com