If you knew a girl liked and you said yes to hanging out, does that mean you like her as more than a friend?

We talk online and say hey in the hallways at school not exactly close friends or anything. I'm pretty sure he knows I like him since my friend indirectly told him by telling him I really wanted to hang out with him. He said he would "keep it in mind." Months have passed since that incident and we've gotten to know each other better. I recently got the courage to ask him to hang out. He said definately and now we are planning to go ice skating this weekend. From what I know and what people have told me, he has two close female friends. Do you think he considers me as a friend or something more? Basically, if you knew a girl liked and you said yes to hanging out, does that mean you like her as more than a friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he could see himself dating you and knows he could like you. In other words he is giving you a chance. If you do the right things he will date you. You havnt done anything to turn him off. So the potential for you to be his girl is there. Remember a guy knows this about himself. That a girl he mildly likes today he may intensly like next weel. Depending on what that girl does in between. There were some girls that I didn't like that won me over with there persistance and aggresiveness. He knows you could win him over so don't let him down. Just be fun flirty and honest. And ask also about things he is interested in and he is yours.

What Guys Said 2

• It could be either, it's up to you too find out really.

• i would centainly think so. At least to me it would.

What Girls Said 2

• honestly, that could swing either way. I wouldn't go thinking that he totally wants you as his girlfriend right away, but I'm not saying he doesn't either. Just go out with him, have a good time, be yourself, and don't think about it. If he likes you he will eventually ask you out when he feels ready to, and if he doesn't then you still have a great friend! Oh and you could always end up just plain out asking him, if your feeling a bit courageous and are wiling to gamble a friendship. (I once had a really good guy friend and I ended up finding out from a mutual friend of ours that he really liked me and wanted to break up with his fiance, if I would go out with him... I ended up not being able to even look him in the eye for a little while after I found out, because I felt bad knowing that he was in to me and I was not in to him at all. Not to mention that while I was friends with him, I had become friends with his fiance as well and felt horrible around her as well.

• that's a great question!

i would like to know tooo :)

but there's a possibily(: