LADIES, why would she tell me about her past boyfriends?

we are having a friendly convo and she runs the whole dating history down. We are not dating - but we could be something in the future - so why the history so early?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. I wouldn't do that unless asked. She must have taken a liking to you and maybe she wants to know about your history or maybe since so many men seemed concerned about that sort of thing she is laying her cards on the table to say, "hey - this is what you are getting, if you still want it then great, but if not, lets end it now before it goes to far."

• wow. that's deep. so like she is thinking I'm a candidate to be serious with possibly? Thinking that if I find out I might be judgmental and kill the vibe? Do you think now the move is to see if I move forward?

• That is a good thing since you stated that you were also interested in her. I am not sure as to the playing with you part because, I do not know anymore then what you have stated in your question.

Since she is stepping up to the plate, I am sure you will know soon enough.

• Thanks for the response. I think when she stepped up the intensity I was expecting more cat and mouse. maybe I just bring that out in a lady. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Scare you off?

Nervous?

Let you know what you're up against?

• no. not really. it made me wonder why bare the soul. I've only known her for a short time. I would be 1000% better that any man she has ever had so I'm not so worried about competition. I have none.

• don't be stupid she likes you (duh) so she wants you to be her boyfriend. think how long have you been friends with her dof=se she know everything about you then think I like her cause you wouldn't write it if you don't bye,bye

P.S ask her!

• i don't have a problem with anything she said. ask her if she digs me?

• She wants you to say, "Do you have a boyfriend just now?" and then after that, "Do you want a new one? I know someone really suitable."

• guess she was just in the mood to rant a bit and felt comfortable enough around you to do so. ps, you're also friend zoned

What Guys Said 3

• You're friendzoned bud.

• Either she doesn't know what to NOT talk about to guys, or she friend zoned you.

• If her history is a depiction of all men having been aholes to her, it means run for your life.

• it was a combo. half good experiences half bad. I would have loved to ask questions but it was not the best time to do it. my question to you is - why should I run?

• My exp is that girls who tell you their horror stories are nut jobs who like to portray themselves as victims, they're real psychos. So if it was mostly tgat I advise you to run away as fast as you can. If it wasn't then no need to run.

• ok. that is very helpful. there is alittle current drama in her life. but I have some too. she said that she has been let down every time.