What would a guy that you like would think of when you text him a sad face?

What would a guy that you like would think of when you text him a sad face cause he says :haha smart ass lol" and he says " I was just playing with you girl:)" when I sent the sad face? I don't get it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls, so I can't comment :P

• i meant that a girl would like

• Haha, I know. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Like sixstring said, he just worries that his smartass comment upset.

What Guys Said 1

• Isn't it quite obvious? He thinks his smartass comment upset you.

• so that's a not s sign he liked me then right?

• He likes you enough to not want to upset you, but you can't get anything else out of it.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you're over analysing the whole thing. He thought he offended you, he likes you enough not to wanna do that. That's pretty much it.

• There's not enough evidence to determine that...

• he just thought you could be offended by the comment? it's quite obvious, listen not everything he does has some hidden meaning, I know that when you like someone you kind of get obssessed with everything he does and you try to imagine he likes you by the stuff he does, but not always is true, just be careful you don't get false hopes, hope this helped :) x