Can you tell your boyfriend your old love life?

Some people are very jelaous and they don't want to know your boyfriend. Have you ever told him your exboyfriend ? Or can you tell your old sexualty life ?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I like my boyfriend to know everything about me and vice versa (at least if it's a very serious relationship). My boyfriend and I know everything about each others' past, but we also met each other at a pretty early age and have been through a lot together. Maybe if I met someone later in life I wouldn't feel the need to tell them every little detail, because when you're young you do a lot of dumb things that you'd rather just forget about.

What Girls Said 4

• I do not think you need to talk about your past sexual experiences with your current boyfriend. It's (sex) supposed to be personal. I mean telling him you have had sex is alright obviously and telling him what you like and etc...is fine just not the nitty gritty details, it is not necessary. If you telling your boyfriend past relationship/sex info. does not benefit you or him or the relationship then why the heck tell him? There is no reason. If he does not ask (or even if he does...don't need to tell him everything) and it benefits no one or nothing then I do not see why you should. I mean ask yourself...honestly..would you like to know about all your boyfriends past relationships and sexual relations down to the most specific detail...I mean concerning sex..wouldn't that gross you out a bit? I'm just saying.

• You can, but it probably isn't a good idea.

If you do, be vague. Details will just p*ss him off.

• but a lot of people want to know their girlfriens secret. do you have a secret can you tell old sexualty and love life ?

• Yeah, but that isn't something I just disclose to all new boyfriends. I would only tell someone I am very serious about and who I feel at that point in our relationship, he has the right to know. However, I wouldn't give details, I would just say it happened.

• You can tell them, but should you?

• Yes. My boyfriend knows about my past, just like I know about his

What Guys Said 1

• Nope!