Tell us about your first kiss stories?

Title says it all, so spill! Give all the details!

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a little tipsy, I won't say drunk because I wasn't I knew what I was doing - but I wasn't completely sober.

I was a late starter in the kissing department, I think I was 17, maybe just 18 - it was very close to the beginning of 18 and the end of 17 and the edges are blurred as to which side it fell.

Anyway - it was with a guy who lives across the road from me, we've been friends since we were kids, we were at the pub, like 2am, just left to walk home. We were holding hands because that's just what we do sometimes when we walk, then he pulled me to him and just kissed me. I'm pretty sure he had no idea it was my first kiss.

It wasn't romantic, but it was a pretty good kiss - as far as first kisses go it seems, I've heard a lot of horror stories. But it just came natural and we both got into it.

I'm sure it went a lot further than most people's first kisses but that's okay - because whilst it was my first dip into the world of kissing I'd messed around in other ways before.

But yeah, it was a good kiss - by no means the worst I've had, in fact, that guys up there with some of my top kisses.

What Guys Said 2

• hmm... I was 3... I just remember it happening, not really what it felt like.

after that one I guess the next girl I kissed was when I was like 6 and I don't remember what that felt like either.

• I was in kindergarten...she kissed me in class one day...and then when school got out for the summer..she and her little brother drowned in Indian Creek

What Girls Said 7

• we were on our 4th date and we had gone mini golf and bumper boating and after he didn't want to take me home yet so he suggested we go up to qualicum waterfalls nearby for a bit cause we thought about going there before. we were holding hands and walking around there and when we got to the top of one of the waterfalls he moved his arm around my waist and I was a bit surprised but we stood there looking for a bit when he moved his head around and kissed me but I was so surprised it wasn't very good so we both laughed and he said, shall we try that again. and then we kissed a bunch more times on the hike XD. it was really sweet. he had actually intended to try the first kiss 2 weeks after that at the fireworks we were gonna go to in his town but he said it felt right anyway. we've been dating 3 months now :)

• Well, my first kiss was in March 2010, when I was in grade 9. It was the boy that I was in love with. His name was Austin. I had known him since December and had developed a lot of feelings for him, and him the same. We had been on and off having a "thing" but never really dated.

One day on a March night, we were at my friends house just hanging out and stuff. And we went for a walk (since my friend lived on a farm, she had some Christmas tree farms) so we went and walked around for a little bit, and then we stopped and we layed down and looked at the stars for a bit, then my friend called me and asked where we were, so I told him we should better head back. So we stood up and he just looked into my eyes. I told him that he had amazing eyes, and he came towards me and put his arms just below my waist kind of. he leaned in and kissed me. Just a peck at first, but after he backed away and he smiled. He said "I liked that" and he leaned in again and this time was a french kiss. For a few minutes until my friend phoned me again. It was the perfect first kiss for me :)

• my real first kiss, I was 13 a few friends and I were just hanging out and this guy and I ran up stairs into his room and made out lol.

Very romantic, I know.

• I'm still waiting for my 1. kiss *blush*

• lying on the couch cuddling, just finished watching a movie with my first boyfriend. I had my face in the curve of his neck, touched his face, he turned and it just kinda happened. No tongue, very sweet. Very cute, now that I look back on it.

• It was this year, I have braces so he wrapped his full lips around mine and moved his damn tongue so fast I could not keep up. Whenever we would break I would have to wipe the saliva from around my mouth. He also groped my bum and tried rubbing my boob. It was not as awesome as I expected :P

And the second time he had been sick before so I tasted it in his saliva, makes me grossed out.

Well we broke up so whatever.

• aww this was so cute. it was with my first boyfriend (and I was his first too) we were 16 and we were madly in love and so shy. we were lying on th couch watching a movie and kissed us (first without tongue then with) furst it was a bit strange but I loved him so much and just wanted to be close to him and it always became better

• That seems like it was perfect! sounds about like me and the guy I like...we are both really shy, but we both agreed that we like each other, and now I'm just wondering when he is gonna go for it...

• it was! enjoy it when it happens! this will be a memory for the rest of your live!

• i'm sure it will!