Is she not interested in dating me?

So today I just started texting this girl. She lives on the other side of the country but I added her on fb and I posted on her wall yesterday and we started talking. The convo went good so when she said she was going to bed she also gave me her number and told me to text her sometime. So today about an hour ago I texted her and I said what's up and she said she was drawing, so I said that was sweet, and then asked her what she was drawing. And she still hasn't responded yet and it's been a little over an hour. I don't think I did anything wrong, but I think it might be my phone and either the text didn't go through or her response didn't come to me. I don't know if I should ask her or resend the text or what? What should I do? Thanks. :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think that she read it but might've wanted to finish but forgot to response or just have not realized it. It reminds me of me, my friends would text me but I just wanted to shower or keep reading so I would finish something but totally forget so like 2 hours later, I read the text and I'm like oh man. so just text back like 'hey' or 'so what are you doing?" you know but don't text wayyy to much because you don't want to be clingy but don't totally lose sight of her.

• she was drawing. she didn't want to text and be distracted

What Guys Said 0