What does this mean?

There is a girl that I like and I had gotten some signals that she may have liked me (caught her looking at me two or three times, flirted with me, and picked on me). One day, about a month ago, she was sitting at another table talking with her friends. I heard some talk of a boy that she had talked to over the weekend, and while she was talking about this boy (which I found out later became her boyfriend) she was staring at me from the corner of her eye. Even after getting this boyfriend she still flirts and makes a little fun of me. My question is, what does this mean? Does she like, or was I just seeing things? I'm not in this to break them up, I just want to know if she sees something in me. She seemed to like me pre-boyfriend and seems to with the boyfriend. One other negative is though, the two times I have text messaged her, our conversations are very short, in fact the second time I texted her she did not have my number saved and had to ask who I was. However she was able to still remember something I had mentioned in a previous conversation with her.

My question is, what does this mean?

Does she like, or was I just seeing things? I'm not in this to break them up, I just want to know if she sees something in me. She seemed to like me pre-boyfriend and seems to with the boyfriend.

What Girls Said 1

• girls only look at guys for one reason: they like you or are at least attracted to you.

if a girl is satisfied having a guy/bf in her life, she shouldnt have the need to look at another guy.

but you say she was looking at you before she got a bf, so she must like you since then and because you didn't make a move or she didn't get any feedback from you she got a boyfriend to make you jealous or she's making it up she has a boyfriend to make you jealous...which I would say is wrong because she's now leading this new guy on...and is selfish and immature, she couldve just straight out be honest with you and asked you out...but I guess rejection is the most worst fear ever, worse than public speaking...

• Hmm, good point. I do know for a fact that she has this boyfriend, on account of I have seen them together. Once when I saw her she seemed fairly nice to me. She never even mentioned the boyfriend until the first time I had text messaged her. Although, I could just been "seeing things" I am pretty certain that she was looking at me. I will also say she is a bit of a flirt, but that does not change the fact that I have caught her staring.

• ....make her boyfriend jealous...by using you as an example that "hey look look that guy is checking me out" so he can be more protective of her and shell have him wrapped around her finger....guys get competitive, if they see another guy looking at his girl, they win a trophy (her) and the girl wins by knowing he'll stick around longer...bc they won something every other guy wants...so do yourself a favor and put her in her place and IGNORE HER LIKE SHE NEVER EXISTED because she's obviously a bitch. =)

• Thanks for your take. I will take this into consideration.

What Guys Said 0