What do guys think of girls who have never dated?

I'm pretty attractive, well rounded, book smart, I get flirts and teases all around me, but sorry to be cheesy but I'm someone who has been waiting for THE ONE...

i just never dated before or even kissed a guy yet...the guys I have liked...liked me at first, flirted, and then they ran away...i don't know why...i get attached easily and wanna be with them and then they're afraid of commitment and run away...

Am I doing something wrong? I don't believe in hookups or random play...i want something real, a long relationship...every guy I meet is attracted to me, flirts with me, gets to know me, and then runs away. why is that? what should I do to keep him? I'm not even over the last guy and I go to school with him and he still is friendly but won't be with me or date me...

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be daunting to a guy who approaches a girl who won't settle for anything less than that one special guy. They don't know what exactly you're looking for, and since you haven't had a lot of experience, you probably don't know for sure either, so they probably don't want to commit to something so permanent and unknown.

It's ok to dive into something that you may not be positive is going to work out. Because A) it may actually end up being exactly what you wanted or B) it won't work out and you'll learn from that and gain a better understanding of yourself and what you want in The One. Plus, if you're simply thinking "Oh he's kinda cute, I'll see how it goes", you're putting less pressure on you and you're more comfortable being yourself around them.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not saying you should just hook up with random guys to see what they got. Just if a guy seems sort of intriguing, go on a couple dates or just spend an evening together. It gives them a chance to show you what they can bring to the table and vice versa. Think more "do I like this guy?" than "is he The One?"

Basically I'm just saying don't be afraid to make mistakes on the road to finding The One. Everybody does. A guy will either be a learning experience, or the best thing that ever happened to you, both of with are great. Just relax and go with the flow. You'll do fine. :)

What Guys Said 3

• The only way you have a long term relationship is to meet guys, and date them.

You don't have to hook up. You don't have to party.

But you have to date a lot of people to meet a good match.

Stop worrying about why they're not interested in long-term relationships. If they're not interested in the same things you are, there's nothing you can do to "keep him." Simply because they leave after a few dates with your doesn't mean they're "afraid of commitment," it means they're not a good match. Simply scratch their name from your list and find another guy.

THE ONE is a lot of pressure. Perhaps that's part of the problem for you and the guys. You bring a lot of fantasy, a lot of expectations to the table. How can any guy live up to that?

• Seek and you will find...

Keep waiting, you will meet your perfect guy when you don't expect to.

• What are your hobbies? Any dark secrets? If these guys keep running away, clearly they're finding something in you that's turning them away.

What Girls Said 1

• 18-24 years old...We're in the age gap right now where we're supposed to date a lot of different people to figure out what we're looking for. You're young and shouldn't be worried about finding the perfect guy but more so to gather experiences and figuring out what your preferences are. I was definitely just like you 6 months ago, but I decided to go out there and give people a chance and although I have yet found what I was looking for, I met a lot of different guys and gained valuable dating experiences. I feel I am a little closer to knowing what I'm looking for and what I'm not looking for. So stop looking for that long term relationship and date and see what's out there. The fact that you are so set on finding a long term relationship is probably what's scaring these guys away. You are coming on too strong and need to be more open to whatever may or may not happen...Hope that helps :)