She asks for advice, and then ignores me. Why?

Okay, So me and this girl dated for 6 months. Very sweet and caring, we broke up because we needed space and I was her first boyfriend so she wanted to see how it feels to date other guys. Well 2 months after the break up she found a new boyfriend and began to ignore me, this guy dumped her because he didn't want a serious relationship. So she ran back to me asking for advice, I gave her advice and I showed that I wasn't that available anymore. She started to have feelings for me again and then she meets another guy and likes him..All of a sudden she ignores me again when I say "Hey" and try to talk to her. Why is she doing this again? And if this guy hurts her and she runs back for advice again..What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because mate... you are her backup plan. Do you want to be second best? No. Kick her to the curb.

What Girls Said 1

• Does she even realize that she is doing this to you. Maybe you should say something to her, because if she really does care about you she wouldn't see you talking about that as a big deal and will most likely not do that again. And of course if wouldn't stop then just stay away from her, that's my advice.

• Nope, she doesn't even notice. I didn't tell her either, but next time she asks for advice..Then I will tell her.

What Guys Said 2

• Ignore her and move on with your life. A girl like that has already set a god awful precedence for her dating life and is not worth any guy's time. Believing the next time she comes around she's going to be genuine is a fool's errand.

• You are what's called a cuddle bitch: A guy whom a girl chooses to cuddle, spoon, watch movies, and/or, but no limited to, sharing her feelings with. Note that the guy DOES NOT get to engage in ANY kind of sexual relations with the girl. The girl merely uses him to fulfill a lack of intimacy in her relationship with her boyfriend.

link

• Tell her you are not willing to be her emotional crutch and unless she's willing to hook up herself to stop using you or you will stop being her friend.

• Come to think of it, You are right.. Absolutely right. I know what to do next time when she runs to me for advice. Thank you bro, I needed someone to tell me the truth like this.