How was your first date ever?

1. How did you get it the date? Did they ask you, did you ask them, was it a blind date, etc.?

2. What did you do and did you enjoy it?

3. Did you have any other dates after it with the same person?

4. Did you ever go beyond dating with that person?

Feel free to answer how you want. I just made up some question to try and make the answers more detailed.

Oh one more. Did you find them attractive right away? If not how did that change? Better? Worse? The same?

Most Helpful Guy

• My first date was the cliche movie and dinner lol. I drove her back home but we stayed in my car while she was going through my ipod. We talked in the car for a good 4 hours. I remember saying something and she ended up giving me a kiss and she held my hand. After we were done talking she went home and I drove back home with a smile. :)

What Girls Said 6

• the guy asked me.

went to a movie and walked around.

nope

.

n/a

not until I found out the guy was wicked smart and had tattoos.

• I've never really had a first date to be honest, I would usually go out for walks and watch movies, but nothing serious like a date (the guy was too cheap).

I just had lots of boyfriends who were pricks, but no real dates :(

• Why don't walks and watching movies count?

• I didn't know if that was a date, I think dates consists of talking and during a movie you don't talk. But before going for walks I would have the guy be my boyfriend, I've never really had those "first date" dates.

• 1.He asked me

2. We went to the movies and then mcdonalds. My favorite place.

3. Yeah

4. Yeah. He was my boyfriend for like 8 months

• First date hasn't happened. Yet. :P

• I've never had one. I think it would probably be a dinner and movie date though.

• It ended fast. I threw up.

What Guys Said 0