How often do you use MSN messenger?

Back in elementary school and high school I'd talk to so many people on MSN quite frequently. It wouldn't be uncommon for me to have at least 12 online contacts and at least 3 or 4 conversation windows open at one time. Then I got into university and it slowly started to decline. Now I'm 23 and I've got 17 contacts and only 5 are on relatively frequently of which I only talk to 3 on an infrequent basis. I'm assuming everyone's just gotten busy with their lives. But my questions are how often do you use MSN and at what age did you stop using it?

Most Helpful Girl

• i use to dauily until it stoped working for me and I can't fix it

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really use it, because of Facebook chatt and nobody is ever on so its kindof pointless... I stopped using it regularly last year and haven't really looked back...

• Its all about Facebook now:P

What Guys Said 2

• Now (ZERO)

because of a relationship drama!

• When I was in school I used it all the time. I stopped using it after high school. Now I use Facebook.