Should I text my ex to hang out?

We were dating for 2 years, broke up 7 months ago. Now I'm dating another guy. I just want to hang out as friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is problematic as you know. He may think you want to rekindle something..and maybe you do whether your conscious of it or not...so be careful and think through where you'l meet, what you'll say to him, how you'll set the tone you want. I wouldn't meet him anywhere romantic or intimate.

Unlesss..!

Good luck

What Guys Said 8

• *Talk to your boyfriend and make sure he's 100% cool with it.

*Make sure you DIRECTLY tell your ex that you only want to hang out AS FRIENDS/

*Think about this...do you think your ex ONLY wants to hang out as friends or does he want too hook-up / get back together? If the answer is no that you're good.

*Make you can trust YOURSELF around him to not cheat on your current boyfriend with your ex.

Cover your ass with these four points...then there should be no problem. :)

• yeah right. you want to do more than that.

• dont. you will be messing with his head, obviously your still attracted to him and that's not a problem, but its just not cool to do that, especially if you have a current Boyfriend.

• why, you must still like him then, I mean why are you will the new guy if you still like your ex, doesn't really add up, cause the new guy is like a rebound

• Well, it wouldn't bother me if I was your current boyfriend. But, I would ask your boyfriend first and see if he is okay with it.

• Bad idea. Don't ask why and just accept it.

• I think it is a reason he's your ex

• no no no. Why?

What Girls Said 3

• It depends. Does he still have feelings for you or not?

• Also, think about it. If you actually do hang out with your ex. this will cause issues between you and your s/o.

• If you guy still a good friend and if not causing any problems between your man and his new girl then go ahead. As long as innocent hang out and catch up I don't see anything wrongs with it

• NOOOOO!

you'll be sending WRONG messages!