Advice for my first kiss?

I'm nervous about my first kiss. I'm like in love with one of my close friends but he's a total nerd and won't make a move, so I'm gonna put myself out there and make one. I know that he likes and I really want to kiss him but...never done it before and neither has he. any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I recently had my first kiss and I can tell you I was so nervous that I couldn't even fully enjoy it! The guy made the first move in my case but I can tell you he did everything right. The first time was just a peck. Don't expect a make out session, you both will be too nervous for that. I was not expecting the kiss at all and he kind of snuck it on me (looking back I realize he was giving a lot of hints, I was just completely oblivious). Even after the first time I was nervous; unlike him I had NO experience. He was so kind though and took things really slow, each time it would be a little more intense but always within my comfort zone. At this point I am completely comfortable kissing him and enjoy it so much!

So basically my advise is to take things very slowly. I believe that your first kiss should be a short, sweet peck on the lips. This also allows you to "test the waters" with your guy. Also, try to enjoy it and don't over think things. Kissing really comes naturally once you start. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Don't have really high expectations of anything transcendental! Enjoy it for what it is, remember you'll never have another firwst kiss. It's good you're at the same level, zero, in experience.

Us nerds learn quickly, you'll find.

What Girls Said 2

• awww well just make sure your breath smells good lol, no shiny lipgloss and all that stuff in your lips lol just make sure they don't feel chopped, and you might wanna start with a tap kiss since you wanna make the 1st move, maybe when you guys are face to face then just steel a tap kiss, don't be nervous especially since both of you are new at this ;)

• make sure that you're relxed and not tensed up