Does your boyfriend text you first or do you text him?

My boyfriend doesn't have cell phone reception at his house but he never texts me when he's not at home unless I text him first. Shouldn't he be texting me?

Most Helpful Girl

• well I think it strange that your boyfriend never text you first. I mean a lot of guys when they like someone they will text that girl first anyway. Now if your boyfriend never text you first then you should reconsider about dating him. He doesn't act like he is into you at all.

What Guys Said 2

• Ignore him for awhile...see what happens.

Also, if when you do contact him, if he doesn't seem involved in the conversation, then it may be that he is losing interest.

• I don't think he likes you as much as you do.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes usually he would text me first every day,unless if he really busy then I might text him and ask how he is and all.In your case he sounds like he is not your bf.How can he never text you unless you text him first...its quite weird for a couple who are in love.

• my boyfriend and I don't text each other at all. Texting is really over rated. Call him and ask him to hang out with you...other than that, why contact him at all?

okay that's a lie. Sometimes I drunk text my boyfriend. But then the next day I tell him to completely ignore what I texted him.

• she said her boyfriend doesn't have signal on his phone. so texting is only way he can communicate with her. Most of guys if he never call or text first mean he is not into that person. I know well because I had it happens to me before.