What did boyfriend mean by text?

I was looking through my boyfriends phone (I know, that's a no no) and he was texting his friend who is a girl and the jealousy got to me so I had to read the messages, she asked him to hang out sometime and he said something like this "I'm too busy with school and work and everything, and the free time I do have I spend with jen, that's what sucks" do you think he meant he would rather do other things than spend time with me and that spending time with me sucks? or he's too busy and that's what sucks...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well he told her school, work and you are his pirorities for him so you don't have nothing to worry about period. In fact I commence him for saying that to her because I know guys will jump to the chance of hanging with his ex again. If he does that he doesn't respect you at all.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't be too concerned about his wording. The fact is, he has another girl trying to spend time with him, but he's choosing to spend his free time with you instead. His actions matter far more than his words. How does he treat you when you're together?

• i thinks its probably the fact that he has to spend time with someone he can't trust and is morally questionable

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry, He wouldn't spend time with you if he'd rather

Hang out with this other girl its probs that he's to busy!

• It sounds like he was just trying to be nice. I would interpret it as him saying the fact that he doesn't have any free time in general sucks.