Dating in high school?

How old is too old when dating in high school? Recently I started talking to this guy whose about 3 years older then me. We started talking through Facebook and soon after he asked me for my number, so I gave it to him because his brother and my brother used to be really good friends. We've been texting a lot and he is really nice but since I'm in high school it seems like a bad thing to everyone that I'm texting someone a few years older then me. I really think this kid is cute and he's reallllllyy nice. But I'm not really taking anything seriously right now because I know he's naturally really nice to girls. Should I keep texting him or let it go? Thanks for answering!

Most Helpful Guy

• well. I'll probably differ- but I can't imagine dating anyone out of high school. lol. but if I'm a senior I don't think I would mind dating a freshman in college- if I've known her.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• keep going girly!

i'm around your age,and I don't have ANY prob with a guy being a bit older,it's hot!

• It's cool, I'm dating a guy five years older right now and there's not problem

• if you are under 18, more than 2 years is a bit much imo. I know that in high school dating a guy 2 years older was like a huge deal. But it depends on the individuals. I am a senior in college and now I'd think it was fine to date a much older guy. The years from 18-22 or so are a big change.

• Not really a big deal for me, my guys bout two years older and we're both cool with it