Do guys like lip gloss when kissing?

Do you think it's gross or would you appreciate, for instance, cherry-tasting lip shine while you made out with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lip gloss is a double-edged sword for most of us, it seems. Most, if not every single one I've tasted, have a very waxy, artificial flavor. Don't get me wrong, women look sexy with lip gloss and were it not for the waxy feeling, it would be wonderful. But, please, stop. It's like eating a candle.

I can, however, recommend Burt's Beeswax lip balm. It doesn't make your lips super shiny, but makes them very soft, and due to some menthol ingredient, it can make a kiss feel explosive and minty. Guys or gals, Burt's Beeswax is the way to go.

• I use this all the time all my ex's always complimented me on how good my lips tasted

What Guys Said 5

• i like it : P

• lol I ask my girlfriend to sometimes cos she likes it too lol

• yep it feels great and it adds extra sweetness and excitement towards the kiss I would say

• I honestly don't even notice. I'll notice that she's wearing lip gloss which feels too sticky during the kiss but as for the flavor I can't tell worth jack

• It looks nice, but it really doesn't matter when kissing

What Girls Said 2

• hi I know you asked this question like two weeks ago but I just figured id tell you

i use this stuff from C.O. Bigelow, its called Ultra Mint Menthol Lip Shine and it tatses like mint and its tingly, several guys have told me they like :]

• I love the stuff and use it too! I like how it has a bit of color in it also

• 1st put petroleom jelly

2nd lip gloss of your choice

3rd lip balm [i recomend smackers!]

perfect look and it will feel smooth! try it