How to kiss my boyfriend?

First kiss, I'm a freshman. ok so I feel like I'm going to kiss my boyfriend for the 1st time soon.. but the problem is, I've NEVER kissed anyone and I don't really know how. Like the whole makeout thing do you have to use your tounge? and what if he kisses me should I have a open mouth or closed.> HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• For your first kiss you should probably stick to a somewhat-brief peck on the lips. Your lips should be relaxed - open just a little bit. This site has some good advice + step-by-step instructions: link

There's also a bit on French kissing: link

Making out usually involves tongue (I say usually because people sometimes have different definitions) but I wouldn't worry about that for now. Get used to simple kisses and you'll reach that bridge in time. If you still do want more info, there's a rather humorous-yet-helpful guide here: link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0