Text but never calls?

I've been talking to this guy for months he is really nice but he just won't call. He approached me, he asked me out, he texts me everyday but the only thing he doesn't do is call me.

Talking on the phone makes me feel closer to people. I told him to call more and he made an effort but it was just about 5 mins. He is not shy, nervous or anything like that.

So what's his deal? Am I overreacting?

Most Helpful Guy

• So why can't you call him?

What Guys Said 2

• Very few guys I know actually enjoy talking on the phone, no matter how much we like the girl on the other line. So don't take it personally, it's probably just not his 'thing'.

• he just likes texting...i'm the same way haha

What Girls Said 1

• Well texting is better than nothing, right? How much do you like him? I'm hearing that him not calling is making you unhappy. I came to learn that if a guy is REALLY into you, he calls and texts, and emails. If not, they don't call. They email or text - the easy way out. That way they can keep you stringing along. A text or email takes a few minutes to type out, and its kind of a one sided thing. A telephone conversation takes more effort and and requires give and take... questions/answers, etc. A guy will call you because he wants to hear your voice, or ask you something. I don't think you are overreacting, especially if you told him how you feel and he called you for 5 minutes - not my idea of a great conversation, right?