What did he mean by this??? Translation??

So I like him, and yesterday we were cuddling and talking and holding hands, and being flirty, and stuff that couples do, but we aren't together... yeah, so I was messaging him, and he randomly said:

so either your predictable or you stalk me too much which has made me notice you more and figure you out?

I don't even know how to reply to that because it was randomly said, and it made like no sense... but he put that he has noticed me more... in that sentence.. so what does it mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm gonna go with he understands you... My ex tried to tell me I was stalking him, more than once, but it was always odd that we ended up talking because he contacted me... I don't know why guys pull the "stalking" card, but it always gives me an uncomfortable feeling, so... In the end, what he said really doesn't make much sense and you should have just acted confused so he'd have to elaborate more... I do it all the time when I have people say things to me that I don't get the full jist of right off the bat.

What Guys Said 2

• he noticed you, liked you, then you stood out of the croud to him..

So, either he's into you, or your appearance stand out of the croud. (my opinion, might not be true)

• lol you're gonna need an alien translator for that...

What Girls Said 4

• ''ili si predvidljiva,ili me uhodiš previše što me je natjeralo da te primjetim I shvatim!'' there ya go

• idk but if someone said I stalked him , id stop talking to him. pronto.

• That he thinks he's figured you out?

• He's starting to know more about you. And he's implying that you're predictable,that he knows what you'll do given certain situations. And the fact that he notices that proves that he likes you, I think...

• He doesn't necessarily like her, he just notices her more in his life, and is getting to know her so much so that she is predictable. So it doesn't really imply any attraction, but it does hint at it.