Is she just being nice

So there's this girl I met online just started to chat away she asked me a bunch of questions and I asked her, she never asked on her own unless I asked something. Does this mean she's not interested?

I think it was to soon I said would you like to go for coffee sometime ( this was like an hour later) she said maybe if we talk more, so away I went talked to her for 4 hours online. Now when she comes on she doesn't message me I message her, should I ask her again or how long should I wait to ask if she would like to do something? I think maybe she's not into me yet I should just keep talking and wait a week more?

I wanted to add she is amazingly beautiful and I keep telling her that so that shows I have interest in her I honestly can't stop thinking about her but don't know if I should bring up the question and ask her out again?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't force a girl to be into you. However, you can guide them in the right direction. I suggest you let your conversations flow a little bit more and leave the coffee question out until you know for sure she's willing. It could be days, weeks, even more. Let her get interested in you on her own.

If she doesn't, then she doesn't. Chances are about even because she did give you some kind of hope. Don't be bummed if she ends up saying no, think positive and this could end up going either way. If your really into this girl, than it's worth the wait.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't agree with what this girl said except maybe don't be too needy we truly hate that but no its not desperation unless you are trying to get into her pants. don't move on because you don't have your answer yet I mean dude you met her online so no duh she would like to try to get to know you better... We don't know what kind of maniacs there are out there online so of course I would like to get to know you better. I mean its obvious to see that just keep on talking and when you feel like the time is right go right ahead and ask away although I think shell be the first because girls can't wait that long although it would be nice if guys would make 1st moves oh and don't tell her she's gorgeous unless she's an overstuck-up bitch that's when you should be be careful what you say.

• You're coming off as desperate. And never tell a girl she is gorgeous - that will put her on another level than you're on. Don't be needy, that scares girls away. So stop pursuing her, and find someone else. And trick - Many girls want what they can't have. Use it.

What Guys Said 1

• As someone who has done online dating, I've found that its important to communicate a while before actually meeting face to face. That way, you can get to know each other a bit. This can be email, phone calls, or IM. Just keep communicating somehow!

I once met a lady who responded to my email, and wanted to meet two days later. That was a little disturbing to me. I think that the more you communicate, the better it is when you do finally meet face to face.