Crazy boy situation! can anyone explain what on earth he wants? why is he saying this to me?

Hey so I have this guy friend. We met a year ago in college but he recently graduated and now lives far away. When we first met we got along super well and I got the impression that he liked me so I told him and he said that he wanted something casual since he knew he was going to move away in a couple of months...so we just decided to be friends instead of pursuing anything casual because it wasn't what I wanted from him. Anyway, now he has moved away for work overseas while I'm still finishing off school. However, he texts me now more than ever (TEXTS ME EVERYDAY). In addition, he has told me that he had a dream about me where him and I traveled together and has even told me that he feels lonely in his current situation and that he wishes he had someone's company. Can someone explain what he wants/why is he saying all this to me NOW? (i.e. we had the opportunity to work on a relationship or whatever before but he didn't see a point in doing so...skdjfkjdf so frustrating)...i just don't get any of this!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes you don't know what you have until you lose it, and this sounds like a classic case of that, but of course, there are times where if you don't take your chance when it exposes its self to you, then the chances are you don't get another one, so its up to you if you give him another chance at stabalising a relationship with you, good luck,x

What Guys Said 2

• He's depressed or lonely. He's using you to lift his spirits. I've done the same thing so I immediately recognized the behavior. He very well may still like you, though.

• A relationship, sex, everything? F***I wouldn't wanna deal with this. You can ask him any day- wouldn't that be easier? If this guy is driving you crazy, stop playing his little riddle/puzzle game.. Just saying :P

What Girls Said 1

• Well.. it could be a lot of things.. but I think you should be pretty positive about this whole thing! It could be either one of these things:

1. He is missing you a lot. He is kicking himself for not dating you then, he's regretting it.. so he's trying to see if he still has a chance to get you back. This explains the crazy texting and stuff! And that's why he is sounding so desperate.

2. He really, really, really wants to date you. He suddenly finds you more attractive than ever and is realizing how much you actually meant to him. So you could say he's in love with you.

3. He might be just fooling around. This is kinda negative; but guys sometimes do this. Most guys think girls are stupid and fall for anything sweet a guy says. So he's probably just "doing it to see how you will react", and doesn't necessarily mean that he meant anything he said.

So my opinion is that you shouldn't really fall for what he says; like stay a little dignified, try to show that you're not as crazy and into him as he is into you (or is pretending to be). Get it? Because if you do, then he'll immeadiately think "Wow, that was easy, she fell for it easy enough". Be nice, accept whatever he says, but try to find out what this guy is up to. You might be really happy about him wanting you, but try not to show it ok? You never want to sound overly-desperate, or he might think he can do whatever he wants and you will remain crazily in love with him.

I hope I helped!