Opposites attract or two peas in a pod... which do you prefer?

Would you rather date someone way different than you, or someone very similar? I could go either way; I'm curious what other people think.

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather date someone opposite me. It would be boring if we were incredibly alike. And that way I have the opportunity to learn new things, since we won't have exactly the same interests I might find myself trying things I wouldn't have other wise. People who aren't like myself just fascinate me in general.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Well, my fiance is my exact opposite. She's intelligent, beautiful, put-together, and a go getter. She's made me a lot like her though

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Don't think either would be preferrable...too different wouldn't work and too similar would basically be me dating myself! So in between!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated both, someone similar to me seems best. Although, it's hard finding someone similar to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones I tend to click with have very strong similarities and some differences.

For example we will be thinking and saying the same things, have similar interests, a similar way of thinking, agree with each other. Similar sense of humor. Play off each other. But our personalities aren't exactly the same.

0|0
    0|0