What are your kissing secrets?

GIRLS what are some moves you do to make your guy melt? and GUYS what d you like a girl to do during a hookup?

Most Helpful Guy

• Disarming kisses for women:

The neck, as close to the collar bone as she will allow, or the nape of the nect ~ and also whisper kisses on the wrists, if you can get away with this.

Gentle kisses:

The forehead, the nose, or gently on the ear (no tongue)

Sexual kisses:

the ankles, the small of the back, the bottom of her bumper cheeks, the back of the thighs, and of course, her "woo-hoo".

What Guys Said 1

• Anything. I've never hooked up.

What Girls Said 2

• i softly massage the back of his neck when we're kissing

• Most kissing spots tha men seem to like are the neck and ear. Though an issue of Cosmo once had a poll that said men like to be kissed on their fingertips. All the male friends I've had in my life who have complimented me on my appearance or personality, have tended to enjoy it when I blushed at their comment, hugged them tightly, and very lightly hit their skin with warm breath and brushed their necks with my lips. Hope that helps.