Finding a job or finding a date? What's more difficult?

I know everybody is face rough times due to this economy and jobs are hard to find so as dates which one do you think its more difficult guys/girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• probably a date although I can't speak for everyguy, but for guys like me and you, getting a date is harder because girls are insanely, ridiculously picky on who they want to date and be in a relationship with, but in this horrible economy, we are willing to take almost any job

• TOTALY AGREE YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD I JUST WISH IT WAS EASIER FOR GUYS LIKE TO FIND WOMEN RATHER THAN WORRY ABOUT FINDING JOB

• yeah, pretty much girls will look for any flaw, red-flag that we guys have, they are looking for reasons not to date us, instead of reasons to date us

• ;)

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say finding a job. I'm not much into the dating scene, all the guys I've dated have been creeps, puts me off.

• well why do you get to know me instead not all guys are like that you know!

• I said they've all been creeps, so far..

• well maybe you just need to change your taste in guys then, I am sure if I was dating you I wouldn't be so creepy

• finding the right date and finding the right job

finding a job or a date is easy

• Finding a job..If I really tried I could get a date. I'm really trying to get a job, and it's difficult.

• same here but I never been on a date neither lol

What Guys Said 1

• nowadays I'd say a job. link

the amount of people you're competing with even for minimum wage sh*t jobs is astounding.

• i agree but I feel like its harder for me to get dates (personal experiences) but I have had more jobs than I had dates

• damn dude, that sucks. I can only say to keep trying, someone will go with you. it's all a numbers game and rejection is a part of it for everybody.

• yea but for how long, can't wait any longer