He never replied. He's not checking on me?

I went and spend the night with this guy I'm seeing 2 days ago he hasn't called or text me since. I have no idea why he is in the middle of a divorce and he has two kids which I've met. He didn't act any differently than he usually does he constantly is hugging and kissing on me and the way he looks at me melts my heart. But for some reason these two days he hasn't called or text me. I text him yesterday this morning he said he was asleep all day yesterday. And today I only text him twice and he never replied. What could be the reason he's not checking on me? I live an hour away also and the phone is the only way we communicate. What do y'all think and what should I do? I really care for him I feel like he snatched my heart and I wasn't even looking to get involved with anyone. I deleted his number out of my phone so I wouldn't be tempted to blow him up...I'm really bummed out and I just want to know what's going on. We haven't fought about anything

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Since you delected his # you already know most of the answers. Let it be. You are young, there are more fish in the sea. You will find the one who is on the same page as u. You don't want to get into other peoples bagages. Like you said he is in the middle of a divorce. Everythimgkis too complocated. He is not 100% into u.