Have you ever had an online crush in general?

From Facebook, twitter, here... whatever.

One that is cool but you don't really care if you meet them or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Without a question. I've crushed on two guys on here.

One knows and was actually not so great once I got to know him. I started liking him because he was just SO funny. but then I suppose that couldn't outweigh his character :/

The other will NEVER know I crushed on him because I'm never going to tell him. that would make me such a creeper lol. his answers were epic.

but that's pretty much it.

I don't think I want to meet anyone in that sense. I'm very happily taken and have interest in anyone else.

What Guys Said 15

• I don't know if it's necessarily a crush but there's plenty of cool girls and dudes on this site. I would say they're my internet compadres.

• I don't think I've ever had a crush on someone online.

But I do like to talk to random people- especially late at night, or when I'm home alone and bored. It's interesting to see what kinds of people are out there

• yes I have, but distance is a bitch

• I wouldn't say crush, but there are a lot of pretty cool girls on here that I wouldn't mind taking out on a date for the night if that makes sense.

• Sure that works. I don't like doing updates, they are annoying to me and I know they are for other people.

• Yeah I've had two serious crushes and a few other girls that I wish I could take out on a date if they lived closer to me.

• yes on yahoo messenger long back.

but I did wanted to meet her.unfortunately fate had something else in store

• When I was 16-17 I did on Myspace. Never amounted to anything though.

• Not really.

• well...ppl online usually live so far away so there is no need to get attached...i learned that the hard way<---Dumbass

• If you think about it -----> sometimes the hard way is sometimes the best way to learn things because you have a great experience.

• Yup. :)

• Yeah sure

• No. Like Sam said, they usually live far away from me.

• Yeah I talk and flirt with her everyday ;)

• Yes and she broke my heart.

• yes, don't think she cares or cared though

What Girls Said 15

• SocietysBomb.

• yess...from yahoo messenger...actually one of them become my close! friend in that while, while we were thousands mile far away...it turned out that he felt he is going to fall for m! so we broke up...but it was so hard to get over the breakup, even thought it was just chatting, and sometimes voice calls, not even webcam or meeting each other in real!

• A while back when I was about 12 years old. I even did the whole online dating.

• I never have. But I know a guy who had a crush on me and I kind of ignored him since we don't know each other in real life other than mutual friends

• Yup. Made him mine :) <3 We'll be meeting in approximately 284 days, 20 hours, 1 minute and 46 seconds in counting! :D

• yeah, but it sucks though to get attached. especially if they live far, or stop talking to you for an unknown reason -__-

• Yes I have before.They are cool but too far away :(

• Partially. I have an online crush, but I do care to meet him. I wouldn't have gotten as close to him as I am except for the fact that I am going to where he's at for student exchange next year. Should be fun :)

• Yep! yep! yep! =)

• i guess this kinda counts, there's a guy from my school that I never really see or talk to in person because I'm scared to but I talk to online and I kinda like him a lot:3

• yep. I have a couple crushes here on GaG. they're pointless though, cause I'll probably never meet them.

• yeap, quite often.

• yeah lol/

• Yes, more than once. I never told them though.

• lol there are definitely people I enjoy talking to online, but I don't tthink I would call any of them a crush