He never seems to set a date to go out. Hasn't texted me in a week? Should I?

He told me he was interested in me through text & that we should continue to converse through text. Last time we texted he made a bet with me about football. Loser has to wear the opposites team color when we hang out. I lost so he told me to get something soon, so we can hang out sooner. Yet, he never set a date and hasn't texted me since that bet. I don't know if I should text him. I just want to figure out if he really is interested, if not so I can move on. Should I be sort of forward and text something. If so, what could I text. Or just take the hint if he hasn't texted in a week. I know he just had a baby but he has not told me about it. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• A good start could be "Got the colors" can I wear them inside out lol" and see what the reply is, your not going to do anything but wonder if you don't put bait in front of him, so say something that will make him reply and reply about the bet and the date, good luck,x

What Guys Said 2

• 2 red flags there. He hasn't text in week and he just had a baby. Move on forsure. I don't presume to know everyones live story but, there are things here that just seem wrong. And if you don't know the story then you should have. Either way its a move on in my book.

Good Luck,

• It might be as you sed, that he as obligations towards his baby you know... and it's just not the right time nore place to contact him. You should be proud of him that he is taking responsability and just wait for him to react, if not... you know what to do? ;-)

What Girls Said 1

• My theory is "Don't Chase Them, Replace Them!"