1) "If a girl asks a guy out, she's desperate"
2) "If a girl calls a guy, she's desperate"
3) "If a girl texts a guy, she's desperate"
4) "If a girl starts a conversation with a guy, she's desperate" (okay that ones rare lol, probably because its the stupidest of all so its rare)
5) "If a girl is the first to kiss a guy, she's desperate"
6) "If a girl walks up to a guy, she's desperate" (again like 4 this is rare)
7) "If a girl says "I love you" first, she's desperate"
8) "If a girl is the first to make physical contact with a guy, she's desperate"
...so then what are guys? how is doing any of those things to a guy much different than a guy doing them to a girl? this is just another stupid gender role
Most Helpful Guy
Girls make this stuff up, and you'll see most guys look at it and go "that is the biggest crock of sh*t I've ever heard..." There is no double standard here, only an imaginary one created by women to justify being lazy about it and trying to make like they're doing a good thing by passing the buck on EVERYTHING to the guy.4
- Show AllShow Less