I'm going on a pre date tomorrow?

hey all, I'm looking for some advice. Tomorrow I'm going on a kind of "pre date" with a girl from class. We're going to see the new paranormal activity. Anywho my question is do you have any advice on what I can do to make the night overall really great. Like do you have any suggestions on what to do after the movie if she's up for it? Or do you have any advice on how to start building a good connection? What kind of things to talk about while being a little flirty? Essentially I want to successfully build attraction a little bit while getting more comfortable with each other so any advice will be appreciated. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm you guys should go out for icecream or maybe grab some coffee after the movie! or maybe go to a nearby park on swings-->best conversations always take place then because its quiet and there will be nothing else to distract her so you guys can focus on conversation. As for building a great connection just be yourself and feel comfortable...that's what building a great connection is all about: finding it easy to talk to the other person and being able to be yourself while doing it. Tell her about yourself then tie what you've said into asking her a question about herself i.e. 'i've travelled to many cool places in the world. I love travelling...' 'do you like travelling? and where have you been?'

something like that...good luck!

help me please!

What Girls Said 3

• My advice? Just be yourself-don't act like something you're not(sorry-i had some a dude do just that on our little pre-date).

good luck!

• just be yourself and Have Fun. Relax. You will be great when you feel comfortable

• Be really truly interested in her and ask her a lot of questions about her, that will let her know you are interested.

What Guys Said 3

• everyone else gave great advise, what I usually do is try to make an inside joke when I'm out on my first date, or as you call it predate, like if she says something funny make a little joke about it and bring it up to her from time to time so she will always remember the night that you two first hung out.

• Open doors for her, pull out her chair. Talk about anything you can talk about passionately. Avoid subjects like religion and subjects that evoke negative emotions.

• I would say find an activity to do such as bowling, mini golf, go-cart racing or pool, make the day fun while getting to know her.