Was I wrong?

Okay so I went on a date to the movies and my friends were there too, and the guy kissed me and I nicely stopped him before it went any farther. He kept kissing me and I kept pushing him off. and he kept putting his tongue in my ear. and he started kissing me again and I couldn't push him off of me and he put his hand down my shirt so I removed it. He again put his hand down my shirt and I again moved it. Thsi guy is the worst kisser ever, and I didn't feel sparks. I kindly told dim at the end of the date that I didn't feel for him the way he felt for me. my friends told em I was an asshole and a bitch. Am I?

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, he assaulted you since you said no.. he could be a dangerous guy seriously, I would stay clear of him altogether, you did deal with it to the best of your ability, good on you for that. As for your friends, seriously, you do need to find better ones, that is just not right.

What Guys Said 4

• No! Not at all you did completely the right thing. He technically assaulted you so you did the best thing and try to make him stop. I would get new friends if they said that to you... sorry but I know it might be hard but its the best thing to do. As for the guy just don't go near him again if he did that he's a jerk and also could be dangerous, I hate it when guys do that anyways best of luck to you and I hope I could help! :D If you need help with anything else just ask

• A guy assaulted you, and your friends think _you're_ the asshole?

You might want to get new friends. You were 100% in the right.

Why didn't you leave, or move to a new seat away from the jerk? I think once someone behaves like him, the date's over.

• No not at all if you don't feel comfortable about it regardless of the reason then you have the right to say no. Just curious where is Mt arlington at? I live in jersey too I have heard of it but can't think of where it is.

• You did the right thing, he shouldn't of done what he did to you and he violated your personal space. Besides if you don't have feelings for someone what's the point in going out with them? You can't really connect with them in anything if you don't like them that way. And just ignore your friends, you let him down gently evan considering what he did to you so you did nothing whrong at all.

What Girls Said 3

• no she probably thinks that you just gave the guy a cold shoulder and you should have let him do what he wanted. which totally isn't true, you need to stand up for yourself and not let some boy that can't kiss to save his life (lol) go all over you and objectify yourself. your body isn't his business!

• not you are in the right what he did was awful and I would call the police and dump your friends they are the assholes and so is he how did you meet him in the first place ?

• It was a blind date that one of my older friends set up

• Thanks lol at least if anything happenes to me the varsity football team will beat him up because the all love me they think I'm such a sweetheart lol

• Thats good :D lol

• No, If you feel something is wrong or not feeling sparks you shouldn't let your friends determine what hapens to you. Follow you heart! And you can never go wrong. Cause what they think is okay and what you think is okay can be totally different! hope that helps!