Should I go hang out with him?

There is this guy and we both reeeeeally like eachother. A couple weeks ago, when I had a boyfriend we hung out and I did somethings with him that I shouldn't have. The next day I broke up with my boyfriend because I couldn't stop thinking about what I had done. But whe it happened it all felt right it felt like it was ment to be kind of, and I didn't want to continue things with the boy I was dating. After that this boy and I contunied talking and he started to tell me that he loved me and cared about me alot, and I told him that I felt the same way. Well now he has a girlfriend and he still tells me that he loves me and cares about me alot, and I still feel the same way.

Well we are supposed to hang out tomorrow, and I don't want to do anything that will mess things up for him and his girlfriend but I really wanna hangout with him. Because he is like one of my best guy friends!

Should I go hangout with him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah just think about it as one of those little firend invataions.