Which girl would you date?

Girl no.1: Long blond hair. Big hazel eyes. Tall. (5'7) Small bust size. Long nose. Thin lips. Long, thin chin. Voice that is a little guy like. Nice personality.

.

OR

Girl no. 2: Very very dark brown (pretty much black) long hair. Big brown eyes. Tall (5'8). Small bust. Average sized nose. Small pointy chin. Full lips. Feminine voice. Nice personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• OP, it's not necessarily about those things, though. If I meet Girl no 2 and I realize she is a man-hater, I'm out of there in a hurry. And I'm not talking about overtly man-hating type qualities, I'm talking subtle, condescending man-hating type stuff, too. Stuff that you may not realize that you even are doing. There is so much misandry in American culture that most girls don't even realize that they are exhibiting misandry-type behavior. You almost need to go to another country to de-program yourself. Every commercial on TV with a man in it is pretty much making fun of him in some way. Or it shows a woman bossing him around. The woman is always the good guy and the guy is always the bumbling idiot who can't do anything right. It's subtle so most girls don't see it. These same attitudes are copied by lots of women from media. Then they wonder why they have trouble with men.

• Interesting. None of us are man haters or feminists however. We both have a sense of humour, great outgoing personality. Thoughtful and sociable. I was just curious whether men prefered full lips and feminine voice over colored eyes and blond hair, vice versa.

• Well, a lot of girls don't even realize that they are doing it ( man-hating). So you might want to read about what misandry is and learn about it. Misandry and feminism is so pervasive in American culture that it's hard to even detect in your own behavior.

What Guys Said 9

• You didn't say what kind of body type they are so I'll assume they are both petite. I'd probably choose Girl no. 2 since I usually go for brunettes. I've never actually dated a blond and my mom has dark black hair so I think I have something psychological that makes me go for brunettes. I'm not too happy about her being 5'8" tall, though. I like girls who are around 4'11" to 5'3". I like full lips and feminine voice. I like small breasts too.

• Both average sized. We're not stick thin, so lean is the right word. :) Thanks for your opinion.

• Well it depends on how the face is put together on the first one , if she's good looking or better looking then number 2, then number one it is.

• Both are pretty much similar looking. Number one has nice colored eyes and hair. However her lips are thin and voice, not very feminine. Number two has full lips and a feminine voice. However she doesn't have nice eye or hair color. Both their eyes are big though and both have long wavy hair.

• okay. thanks for your input. :P

• Lol no problem.

• I'd feel compatible with both, as long as they are as nice to me as I am to them... I could care less about what they look like... If I HAD to choose, I'd pick girl #1. She's right at my height, the face you described looks gorgeous in my head, I don't really care about the bust too much, and I can overlook the voice, as long as there's still girl in there somewhere...

• Whichever woman is more intelligent,

• Both are very. Which one would you pick then?

• Its very hard to compare! I don't see any difference in our intelligence. She is very smart and so am I. I can't say I'm any smarter than her, but there isn't really a noticable difference. I haven't done an IQ test, neither has she, so I can't really say.

• I would have to see how you both interacted in a public setting with each other and with others. But, based on what you have given us, I would like to speak with you both. I cannot truly give you an answer without actually seeing the two of you, knowing a bit more about WHO you are.

It's really WHO you are that would attract me, but, I'm a 30 year-old divorcee.

So, if you're keeping score, tabulate one more vote for each of you or none. ;)

• Girl #2, IF she was 5'2"-5'5" with big titties.

• No. 2

• not a lot to go on but I guess girl no.1

• Girl 2.

• brown hair , height regardless , body regardless , the best personality wins

The one whom I feel has better personality and charms wins !

What Girls Said 0