How was your first date?

Who asked for it? People who haven't dated can tell what they would like their first date to be like .

For people who have dated ,

Whom did you date ? How long ? When ? Where ? How was your first experience ? Who paid for it ?

• Guy asked - guy paid
  • Girl asked - guy paid
  • Girl asked - girl paid
  • Guy asked - girl paid
  • 50-50 ( specify who asked for the date )

Most Helpful Girl

• I very recently went on what I consider to be my first REAL date. It was with a guy I had been friends with FOREVER. We're still casually dating each other now. I sent him a message saying we should hang out and catch up. He ended up picking me up one night and we went out to a bar for drinks. He paid. It was a good night, it ended well =)

What Girls Said 3

• Far out. This involves a lot of thought. You know, I've only been on two real "dates". Both only lasted one date. lol

The first one was just to the movies. It was with a guy I'd known for a while and hung out with before, but then he asked me out out. I think I was like 18? We ate and went for a movie. We split it. It was fun, but there was no chemistry, at least on my part.

• First date was in year 9 with a guy that asked me out with a rose (í thought it was a little corny but I still went with it) and we went to a fair thing. It was pretty fun even if I got sunburnt :S

• I went on a date and all the guy talked about was rocks, yeah he was studying geology, but come on! Then he made us slit the bill for dinner, it was a cheap meal too!

• split*

• Plus he was balding not a good combo!

• LMAO

What Guys Said 2

• Horrible. For whatever dumbass reason, I agreed my first date was with a couple that have been together for a couple of weeks. The guy was a friend of mine. The girl was a friend of hers.

Effin' horrible idea.

• 50-50 lol she insisted