How do I get a guy to give me his number?

Why is it that a guy will say he doesn't like me even after they give me their number? Why not just say no? It will be just a 2 weeks after and they will text me saying they have a girlfriend or they don't like me

0|0
0|2

What Guys Said 2

• Just because he doesn't like you doesn't mean he doesn't want to be "just friends" with you. If girls can be "just friends" with a guy, why can't a guy be "just friends" with a girl..also just because he's with someone doesn't mean he's happy...so...you never know.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok so your telling me that if I randomly approach a guy and get his number you think that he would think that I just want to be friends? Seriously.

• Show All
    • I mean a really short time, and wonder if he is a guy that's not in one of my social organizations? Just a regular student I have seen at my college who caught my eye?

• I can't join more than one organization, because I plan on getting a job too, so I'm limited to one social organization which is the one that I am in now

• A guy can give out his number because he wants to be friend, not necessary a couple.

Could be out of politeness.

He could be interested at first, then lost interest after 2 weeks.

He found a better target within that 2 weeks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.