Should I kiss guy?

He likes me and I like him but we are not dating. well at least not yet. Should I kiss him, I see him everyday. And when we talk we don't actually speak, we just stare at each other, what can we talk about?

Most Helpful Girl

• uh no. you shouldn't kiss him. you should talk to him

What Guys Said 3

• First things first. You guys need to go out on a great date.

• Ask him out, kiss him during the date.

Kissing him right now would confirm that you really like him.

But kissing him on a date will tell him that you want to take things further.

• kiss him if you're feeling it. if not, wait

What Girls Said 4

• Def ask him on a date and talk first. otherwise it sets up a precedent for the rest of the relationship, that is he will think its all about physical stuff.

goodluck

• If you can't hold a conversation, why would you kiss him? One step at a time.

Talk about yourself, what you did today, what's going on when you go home, something exciting in a friend's life.

• okay..wait, you guys don't actually talk?

how do you know if he likes you too?

and lets say he does, DON'T kiss him!

talk with him first:)

• he told me he likes me, but I'm shy and I think he's shy too, we just stand there holding hands

• ooooohhhhh!

so then you could def kiss him!

• Not yet. I think you guys should let it happen naturally, but when you know he really likes you.