Which guy should I date?

Ok so I have a little prob here I like 3 people and love one

the person I love has cheated on me so many times makes me happy sometimes and it is so hard for me to trust him and now he has a kid on the way witch might be his or someone elses because he cheated on me with the same person (his ex) but he wants to be with me and says he will change.

GUY 1 I like I have known him for a while and he is one of my ex's and always makes me smile and happy but we don't really hang out but still talk.

GUY 2 is inlove with me but I'm not inlove with him we work together he does make me happy but makes me mad to and is always putting himslef down witch I can't handle

or

Girl 3 I kinda am starting to have more feelings for her she does everything to help me out but does lie to me she make me happy but hides things but she is always thier?

SO WHAT DO I DO AND YES I SWING BOTH WAYS PLEASE don't JUDGE I JUST NEED ADVISE PLZZZ!

Most Helpful Guy

• guy 2! everyone else cheats! go with the sweet one!

• girl 3 does not cheat just lies

• like guy 2 also wants me to live with him so I wld b wrkin and living with him there for seeing him 24/7 ya no

What Guys Said 1

• liars cheaters same thing!

What Girls Said 1

• I'd 86 the guy that's cheating on you and be single for awhile. Figure out a little more about the other people in a new environment without the pressure of being with Sir. Cheatsalot. Get to know the others in a more casual outlook and don't jump into a new relationship until you know.

If I had to give a direct opinion I'd say, your ex might be viable as long as whatever originally broke you up isn't there currently, or possibly the girl but you'd have to find a way to convince her to be honest with you regardless of circumstance which may be difficult. Hope this was useful!^^

• like with all of them I have knoen for so log the guy I work with I have known him sence I was 2 and withthe girl she wants to be with me but already has someone but she tells me I am her dream girl but I don't want to mess things up and with my ex what messed things up b4 is we wer young and one of my friends got involved witch nolonger she is in the pic