Get a date for homecoming?

so homecomings coming up. for me its nov. 5th. what's the latest that most guys would ask? around this week? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometime during the day on November 5th.

Be prepared.

Or not since that means you're a last resort.

Homecomings. I've heard the term. At least in a song played by piano.

But who exactly is it that's coming home anyhow? Soldiers?

• Its suposed to be for the school coming "home" or back to school haha..usually the football team has a huge Homecoming game the day before the dance and sometimes that would be the last game of the season and other times its the begining..it depends on the school

• OK maybe it's a bigger concept in the United States than it is here in Canada.

What Guys Said 1

• A week before?

I wouldn't know, girls were the ones who asked me to dances. Why don't you ask someone?

• i was just shocked today because when me and my friend (who is a junior, I'm a sophmore) walked by a guy spray painting a girls car if she wanted to go to homecoming with him, and she was like awwwwh. but he's a late asker! and I was just surprised. I mean... we still have like 2 weeks?

• You can still get a date

• rem the point is that's not what I'm asking... I don't want a date all that badly...

What Girls Said 1

• probably a few weeks before. last minute