Is this a date?

He invited me over to watch a movie then we're going to a party of his brother's best friend. I've never met his brother and I think more of his family may be there? Kinda nervous if so.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a date and I recommend that you dress well and conservatively (not that you asked about clothes, but I thought I would throw it in.)

What Guys Said 2

• As a general rule, if he doesn't say something like "I want to take you out" or "I want to take you on a date," you shouldn't consider it a date. Try giving him a kiss at the end of the evening, and you'll know for sure if it's a date.

There's no need to be nervous about meeting his family. As long as you remember that everyone's family is dysfunctional to some degree, you'll be fine.

• I might ask a girl to do that without it being a date but usually, no, It's probably a date. It might just be like younger family and stuff, Doesn't mean his mom will be there. Just go and have a good time.

What Girls Said 1

• i wouldn't consider it a date. Just ask him since you aren't sure if it's one.