I need advice about what my next move should be?

i recently went out with a girl from school. Nothing official, just a kind of pre date. We saw paranormal 3 (scary as hell by the way lol). anyways it went really great. we got to talk for a bit and joke around. And now we're planning to hit up a haunted house soon. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of experience with this stuff so my question is what should I be doing within the next 1 to 2 dates? should it still be like the when we went to the movies (kind of friendly) or should I be trying too get a kiss from her pretty soon. Or something in the middle? I understand these things vary case by case but any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Ok thanks for the answers so far. *side question* how often should I be texting her when trying to indicate interest? Should try to text her at least every 1 to 2 days or should it be more about 1 to 2 times a week? Again thanks for the answers :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not tell her that you don't have much experience. It'll be done. The only reason that you would is because you want a pass for flubbing it, which you can't get anyway. You need to kiss her next time or you will become a guy friend, otherwise known as the friend who pays for everything but doesn't get anything. Short, light touches in appropriate areas are the way to go. Gently place you hand somewhere like her shoulder but only for a second. Remove it before she gets uncomfortable. If she seems like she doesn't like you touching her, than she's not really interested.

What Girls Said 2

• You should kiss her.. otherwise she might think your just friends. Don't put your tounge down her throat, just give her a light kiss on the lips and if she likes you, she will reciprocate.

• Dont seem too interested. She will wonder what your doing and why you havnt texted her yet. Girls love the thrill of the chase just as much as guys do. So maybe contact her twice a week. Goodluck!

What Guys Said 2

• You should go for a kiss after date #2. If she turns her head or gives you some nonsense about moving too fast, she's not interested.

• @Update: For now, I wouldn't text her at all; she'll know you're interested in her because you're calling her up and asking her out. (Always call her when you ask her out; don't ask her out through texting.)