Is it okay to date two girls at once?

I know two girls that I like, but is there a difference if you're going out with them as friends or if you're going out with them in a relationship? Is it generally okay for a guy to date two girls at once? Is it okay for a guy to hang out with two or more female friends he might be interested in?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay to hang with two female friends. It's not okay to date two girls at the same time. Friendship and relationships are two different things, and in a relationship, you're supposed to dedicate your self romantically to ONE person. I mean, some girls are okay with their boyfriend dating someone else, but would it bug you if one of them also got another bf?

What Girls Said 4

• i think it's okay to 'hang' with other girls just as long you guys don't do anything else like kissing and making out etc...just chatting as friends. I mean the reason you supposedly like two girls is because you don't know which one you like more and want a relationship with, you can hang with them both to get to know them better and then choose one you want to date.

• as long as they both know because you don't wanna b stuck staring dumbly if they find out another way

• I'd say as long as your honest with yourself and your not trying to take advantage of the girls. If you have not said to either one that your going out that your dating and that's cool.

• Yes, as long as they don't find out about eachother. Don't do it if they're friends or have mutual friends. Word gets around fast.

What Guys Said 2

• As long they don't know each other in any way.

And as long both sides are only under date status.. If things might turn up to into some sort of relationship.. or there start being feelings involved.. It is only 1 you should date then.

In the nut shell.

As long it is nothing serious for ''BOTH'' OF YOU and just hanging out.. then you can date 2 persons at once.

• It's okay, if everyone knows what's going on. Ensure that there's no doubt about your behavior.