Do guys in their early 20's have a chance of getting a girlfriend?

I hear so many girls talk about how they like older guys. (some as old as 40) Should a 23 year old guy even bother trying or am I still "a boy"?

Most Helpful Girl

• O_o I'm not sure if you're being serious right now.

• Im very serious.

• I think your mind has let you down. You're over thinking this way too much. you're in the prime age to get a girlfriend. Now get out of the house and find the right one.

What Girls Said 5

• I see a lot of my guy friends (ranging in early 20's) already in relationships. But only a few are serious. Most of them are just playing around. And the others are happy being single.

So yes, guys in their early 20's do have a chance of getting a girlfriend although most seems to prefer being single and just having fun. Depends on you.

• Yes. :/

• wtf is wrong with you

• What?

• this question is ridiculous

of course you can get a girlfriend in your early 20's

it's HARDER for a guy in his 40's, 50's ETC

link

• I don't really like 'older' guys. (by older I mean older than me by 7 years.)

• Yes of course...

For me even 23 is too old for me

• how old are you like 16?

• and 23 is too old? : /

• For ME it is. I like it if he is around my age, max. 2 years older than me

What Guys Said 5

• By all means, you should stay in the game and keep trying. As you get older, you'll find that there's a big difference between what people SAY they want and what they actually choose. I've dated a few women who were much younger (in their 20's); it never worked out because of the age difference. All of them ended up with guys who were in their own age range.

• statistically the 20s are the most likely time for a man to be single, not true for women however this tred changes with age and it flips around 30 where more women become single then men and that gap just grows with age

• yeah, most people are dating in their early 20's

• If guys in their 60's can get a girlfriend wth couldn't a guy in his 20's?

• Just go for a girl a few years younger than you and you shouldn't have too many problems getting a girlfriend.